How do I get the most out of my massage?
Just as the body cannot exist without blood, so the soul needs the matchless and pure strength of faith.
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Below are ten things I do to achieve longevity with my weekly massage experience. I hope this offers you a guide to keep that “aaaaaahhhhhh” feeling of FREEDOM for days after you get off the table:
1. I DO create an intention for my massage. An intention or outcome in my life that I could later directly relate back to the experience I had of releasing old muscle memory tension while on the table receiving a Jesse James Massage, giving space for new muscle memory. I write down my intention and check it in 30 days.
2. I DO drink plenty of water 24 hours before and after my massage. I find a gallon each day supports my muscles and skin staying moist in the dry desert climate.
3. I DO continue lifting weights in moderation the day before, day of and after my massage. It makes a HUGE difference in my body being receptive to massage and creating new muscle memory.
4. I DO 30 minutes of cardio the day before, day of and after my massage or a HOT YOGA session.
5. I DO get plenty of rest the night before, day of and day after my massage as my body continues to release and integrate.
6. I DO bring a conscious awareness to my unconscious breathing. To get the MOST out of releasing old memory patterns, during my session I will combine my breath with a SOUND that expresses the emotion as it releases in the moment.
7. I DO give my body gratitude for letting me know it needed a Jesse James Massage, especially in those areas my therapist come across that are more tender or painful than others.
8. I DO use Arnica Cream and pellets. Arnica assist in healing muscles after a good workout or deep therapeutic massage. I use the 200CK pellets and also the Arnica CREAM. I have found both to be VERY helpful after my long days of therapy or after a heavy workout. Traumeel Cream also works great.
9. I DO listen to my body as I integrate from my massage. What does it want? How does it feel? What is it experiencing newly? I write it down.
10. I DO LOVE GOOD KARMA? I always “CHECK IN” via Facebook or Foursquare and share my experience with others.
Experiencing Humanity as Energy!
Jesse James Ferrell
“Changing your body one massage at a time.”
What is the Jesse James Method of Massage? Learn more by going to www.JesseJamesMassage.com and click on the Jesse James Method page.
~~~~Connect with Jesse James Massage on Facebook for the LATEST specials and news updates including educational moments.~~~~
Go to www.JesseJamesMassage.com and click on the FOLLOW US tab.
****Referrals are APPRECIATED and the BIGGEST COMPLIMENT!!!***
~~~~MORE GOOD KARMA…Refer 5 NEW CLIENTS~~~~
Receive a FREE Jesse James Massage
RELAX & BREATHE!!!! See you soon.
In order to better serve the growing needs of my practice, if I do not receive notice of your cancellation 24 hours prior to your appointment, your account will be charged the regular priced session fee, not the discounted amount. Please give me a courtesy call, text or e-mail if you need to reschedule 24 hours prior to your session.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
~ Saint Augustine